FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Seatwave offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
Rumpelstiltskin: Hiccup Theatre
Follow the troubled Miller’s daughter as she tries to outwit the greatest trickster of them all... He’s sneaky, he’s cheeky, he’s... Rumpelstiltskin!
Straw turns to gold, magic and mayhem are in the air... Before the sun rises will our brave heroine be able to solve the riddle and save the day or will rotten Rumpel double cross her once and for all?
Hiccup Theatre spin live music, puppetry and mischievous storytelling into a golden new version of this classic fairy-tale by acclaimed, Olivier award winning writer Mike Kenny.
Suitable for ages 5 and over.
Hiccup Theatre creates bold and visually striking work for children, young people and their families which explores the interplay between music, storytelling and physical theatre.
'Delightful, energetic, enough charm to butter crumpets' (The Stage on Rumpelstiltskin).
Hiccup Theatre tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: West Yorkshire Playhouse
Phone: 0113 213 7700
Disabled Bookings: 0113 213 7700
→ Leeds 11 min walk