This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
The Armourer's Art
Explore the art of the armourer in this unique session about the decoration of armour in the 16th century.
Join the expert curator to handle original examples of Renaissance armour showing techniques such as engraving, etching, gilding, embossing, damascening and bluing.
Discover how knights ‘dressed to impress’ with rich ornamentation, unusual scenes and surprising images to inspire them in battle, parade and tournament.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Royal Armouries
Bookings: 0113 220 1888
→ Leeds 12 min walk