This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Colin Blunstone' show
In a career spanning more than 50 years, Colin Blunstone came to prominence in the mid 1960s as the lead singer of the English rock band The Zombies, which released four singles that entered the Top 75 charts in the United States during the 1960s, including “She’s Not There”, “Tell Her No”, “She’s Coming Home”, and “Time of the Season”.
Blunstone began his solo career in 1969, releasing three singles under a pseudonym of Neil MacArthur. Since then, he has released ten studio albums, and one live album under his real name. His solo hits include “She’s Not There”, “Say You Don’t Mind”, “I Don’t Believe in Miracles”, “How Could We Dare to Be Wrong”, “What Becomes of the Brokenhearted”, and “The Tracks of My Tears”.
Founding member of The Zombies and successful singer/songwriter in his own right. "Probably the most quintessentially English pop voice of its generation" - The Times. "Colin Blunstone's voice is one of the greatest British vocal sounds of the 20th Century" - Sir Tim Rice.
Colin Blunstone tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Phone: 01577 863 467
Disabled Bookings: 01577 863 467