Wed 21st Aug at 7:30pm
Pride And Prejudice
@ Warbrook House, Hook
Featuring: Chapterhouse Theatre Company
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Pride And Prejudice: Chapterhouse Theatre Company
Take a step back in time to meet Elizabeth Bennet and her sisters. Whilst her mother tries determinedly to pair her off with the detestable Mr Collins, Elizabeth meets by the rude and abrupt Mr Darcy. Is there more to him than meets the eye?
Join family and friends to picnic under a beautiful summer sky and enjoy an unforgettable evening of open-air theatre. After all, it is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
This is an open-air theatre performance and will continue in all but the worst weather. Please take suitable clothing and low-backed seating. Audiences are invited to bring a picnic or purchase light refreshments.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Warbrook House