This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Alan Francis' show
Alan Francis Expands: Alan Francis
"After twenty years on the circuit eating pies from petrol stations there's no doubt Alan Francis has expanded. Now bitter and middle aged, with a Buddha belly and no hair products in sight, the award winning Scottish comedian rails against the disappointments of the modern world with eloquence and passion. Religion, skinny jeans and politics. Nothing is left out! Box Office: 01442 228 091
"Hilarious." **** The List"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Award-winning comedian and writer. He is a co-writer on Alistair McGowan's Big Impression, and a former winner of Channel 4's So You Think You're Funny competition. A master of acutely observed character monologues, combining the sinister and surreal with brilliant sardonic wit.
'A delightfully sour hour, excellently executed' (Evening Standard)
'Sinister and surreal comic creations this side of The League of Gentlemen' (The Sunday Herald).
Alan Francis tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Enquiries: 01442 228091