This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Hilary Spurling' show
See all dates for LitFest 2013
LitFest 2013: Hilary Spurling
Headingley Litfest 2013
The theme this year is ‘Lives and Loves’ and the partners and artists have responded with a great array of events.
There will be Roger McGough ‘as far as he knows’ on 21 March, and you'll also joined by Kay Mellor the Leeds born and bred writer, director and actress, Blake Morrison pondering fiction or life writing and one of Britain’s leading biographical authors, Hilary Spurling, talking about her acclaimed book on Nobel Prize winning author Pearl Buck and her life and love of China.
There will also be poetry, drama, storytelling, films, events for schools and young people, events put on by local cafés and by local residents in their own houses.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The New Headingley Club
→ Burley Park 10 min walk
→ Headingley 13 min walk