This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Pete Coe' show
"Pete Coe celebrates narrative folk songs, rooted in English traditions. He sings & plays classic ballads, historical broadsides, rural yarns, travellers tales, songs of love & loss & industrial protest . The tragic, the comic & the curious, learned from the old songcarriers & songsmiths he's met over a lifetime on the road.
"it may be easier and quicker to list the talents that Pete Coe doesn't have." Andy Kershaw, BBCworld
"a one man folk industry" BBC Radio 2
"One of the most committed, most versatile, most important folk artists in Britain." MOJO"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Singer, songwriter, melodeon, banjo, dulcimer and bouzouki player, bandleader, broadcaster, teacher, step dancer, club organiser, sallow-faced wit, raconteur and all-round good guy. He's probably best known for his richly varied solo work, stretching across the whole range of the folk umbrella from the English tradition to dance tunes to his own devastatingly potent original songs.
Pete Coe tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Globe at Hay