This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Unusual Places To Dance
How does intimacy change as time passes? Do our relationships alter as we get older?
As we age we can become increasingly isolated and less intimate, often losing our connections to the world around us. But for some, they value the depth that their experiences bring to bear on their present lives.
Unusual Places to Dance is an honest and beautiful portrayal of older people’s lives, it explores several taboos and challenges perceptions.
The production draws from real life experiences of older people, exploring what growing older in Scotland looks and feels like today with the use of drama, dance, digital art and music.
“Utterly engaging…unseen voices spoke vividly of love found on the dance floor.” Mary Brennan, The Herald on Unusual Places To Dance Part 1
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Mugdock Country Park
Enquiries: 0141 9566100