This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Nottingham Beer Festival
Nottingham City's Annual World Beating Real Ale and Real Cider Extravaganza!
Tickets can now be purchased ahead of Nottingham CAMRA's annual festival, which offers the widest choice of draught cask conditioned beers in the entire world. And this year they are going to beat their own world record by promising to offer over 1,100 different real ales, not to mention over 220 different real ciders!
The festival is again being held in the wonderful grounds of Nottingham Castle right in the city centre and as in previous years will not be all-ticket. A full programme of entertainment will again be offered all day from Wednesday evening to Saturday, down on the bandstand.
The festival will be fully open on Wednesday evening, including entertainment on the bandstand and catering stalls. All beers and ciders that are ready will be on sale, except the limited number that are being judged in the SIBA competition the next day, which should mean around 600 different cask beers.
Track Nottingham Beer Festival
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 3 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Nottingham Castle
→ Nottingham 16 min walk