This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Enjoy the amazing atmosphere at the Manchester Oktoberfest, with German beer, food and music: let's make the party of the year at the Manchester Oktoberfest just like in Munich, Germany.
The Manchester Oktoberfest will be on Albert Square in the middle of the city. During a long weekend with five wonderful days we celebrate in a tent with space for 1,600 people. Entrance is free Wednesday. On Thursday, Friday and Sunday only £5 and on the Saturday there will be a £10 entrance fee. Saturday there will be 2 sessions (12:00pm - 5:00pm and 6:00pm - 11:00pm). Alternatively, we offer a package with food, beer and seat reservation for only £34.00 per person (£39.00 Saturday).
Do you like the fun of a Beer Festival with Lederhosen, giant beer and "Schlager" music? We have a special offer for your Sunday Lunch, so you can let the entire family experience Bavarian culture for a day. Come and join in the amazing atmosphere!
Track Manchester Oktoberfest
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 11 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Albert Square
→ Salford Central 8 min walk
→ Deansgate 9 min walk
→ Oxford Road 9 min walk