This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
The UK's hottest BBQ & Music festival is back for 2013, celebrating barbecue culture in all its upbeat forms, from Southern Soul to Hillbilly Hysteria.
At the heart of the festival is the 'King Of The Grill’, a huge two-day US style 'low & slow' BBQ Competition with 24 teams battling it out over the smoky coals. A truly unique BBQ competition where visitors can interact with the teams, taste the food and experience their passion and enthusiasm for authentic barbecue. Master of ceremonies is celebrity US pit-master Dr BBQ (aka Ray Lampe) who will oversee the judging for the weekend.
To accompany this great barbecue celebration, Grillstock has a music line up of top class Americana Roots bands across two stages, with new acts to be announced as we approach the summer months of 2013.
If witnessing the smoky, juicy and delightfully meaty King of the Grill and it's fantastic soundtrack of deep south beats isn't enough, Grillstock also features the now legendary Chilli-Eating Competition, full of sweating, shaking and general delirium…, the mouth-watering Rib-Eating competition and the informative and entertaining BBQ academy.
You can wash all the barbecue down at one of the 3 bars, promising some of the best craft beers from around the UK, aptly named Brewstock.
Track Grillstock 2013
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 17 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
→ Bedminster 15 min walk