Sat 20th Jan - Sat 2nd Aug
@ Various Venues, Crail
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
The festival takes place in the picturesque fishing village of Crail, situated in the easternmost part of Fife. This family friendly, general arts festival is designed to appeal to people of all ages, and tickets are priced to suit all pockets.
Crail Festival offers a wide range of children’s events, including a pirate training camp, workshops in pottery (at the celebrated Crail Pottery), drama, and art; a rock pool guddle and a fossil hunt, a golf skills competition (held at Crail Golfing Society, the world’s 7th oldest golf club); a sandcastle building competition; storytelling from local library staff and the Crail Trail (a sort of Treasure Hunt).
They also host events designed to suit the whole family, including a ceilidh, and ghost walks. The latter starts at Crail’s Dead House!
For adults, it offers a selection of music concerts (classical, folk, contemporary and jazz); literary events and art exhibition. There is also the highly popular annual fun quiz.
Visit www.crailfestival.co.uk/ for more information.
Track Crail Festival
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot