Sorry - no tickets available
Centenary Of Indian Cinema: Poster Exhibition
The Drum, along with a consortium of partners including Sampad, is hosting a major exhibition of film posters as part of Bollywood 100 in Birmingham, the city-wide celebrations marking one hundred years of Indian cinema.
A hundred years ago India's Dadasaheb Phalke, a pioneer in his own right, made a silent movie about a king who never lied; marking the beginning of Indian cinema. By the early 40's the industry had developed, based on a winning recipe which still contributes today to the fame and mass appeal of Indian cinema, namely; song, dance, drama and fantasy.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Drum Arts Centre
Bookings: 0121 333 2444