Sorry - no tickets available
A University of Brighton exhibition of large, decorative maps by MacDonald (Max) Gill (1884-1947), a remarkable, influential and multi-talented artist, designer and architect, will go on display at Kemistry Gallery in Shoreditch, London.
His skills have been recognised in recent years by map lovers and lettering enthusiasts and his work has begun to gain a much wider audience.
The Kemistry exhibition will be showcasing Gill’s contribution to information design in the early part of the 20th century, particularly his ability to fuse elements of historical design with more modern approaches, making use of the latest colour lithographic techniques.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Kemistry Gallery
→ Shoreditch High Street 5 min walk
→ Old Street 7 min walk