Sorry - no tickets available
Ilya & Emilia Kabakov: The Happiest Man
"Presented by Sprovieri Gallery London and Ambika P3
A major installation by internationally celebrated Russian artists Ilya and Emilia Kabakov, influential pioneers of installation art. Staged by the artists in the monumental subterranean space of Ambika P3, The Happiest Man, features a room within a specially created cinema showing clips from Russian propaganda films of the 40s and 50s. The visitor can escape to the room and become 'The Happiest Man' or enjoy the films in the classic cinema setting.
Opening hours: Tue-Fri, 11am-7pm, Sat-Sun, 12pm-6pm"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Ambika P3
→ Marylebone 6 min walk
→ Baker Street 3 min walk