Sorry - no tickets available
Designed To Shine – 100 Years Of Stainless Steel
In 1913, ‘rustless’ steel was discovered in the UK by Sheffield’s Harry Brearley. Over the following 100 years the production of stainless steel, in particular cutlery, reaffirmed Sheffield’s age-old reputation for quality metal wares.
Despite huge changes to the industry and loss of jobs,Sheffield remains an important centre for specialist steel production. This brand new exhibition explores a century of design and innovation, showcasing the diversity and quality of products made in stainless steel in Sheffield and beyond.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Weston Park Museum