Sorry - no tickets available
The History Of Valentines Gardens
This Redbridge Museum exhibition shows how the historic gardens at Valentines were developed over several centuries.
The display links to the ‘Great Gardens’ exhibition at Redbridge Museum which explores 500 years of gardens and open spaces in Redbridge.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Valentines Mansion & Gardens
Phone: 020 8708 8100
→ Gants Hill 7 min walk