Sorry - no tickets available
The First Cut
This exhibition features 31 leading international artists who cut, sculpt and manipulate paper into amazing artworks. It fills Manchester Art Gallery’s temporary exhibition spaces, spills out into the historic collections galleries and extends to the Gallery of Costume, Platt Hall.
At the Gallery of Costume, fragile, unwearable paper dresses and shoes are displayed alongside our costume collection spanning five centuries of fashion.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Gallery of Costume
Enquiries: 0161 245 7245