Sorry - no tickets available
Dear World: Betty Buckley
The Charing Cross Theatre presents the British premiere of Jerry Herman's Dear World.
The show premiered on Broadway in 1969 starring Angela Lansbury and Milo O'Shea. This will be the first production ever to be staged outside of the United States.
Set in post-war Paris in 1945, this musical fable of Good versus Evil is a tale for our times, with only a madwoman and her odd collection of acquaintances to save the city from corporate greed.
The cast is led by Tony Award-winning Betty Buckley
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Charing Cross Theatre
Enquiries: 0207 839 1134
Bookings: 0207 478 0170
→ Charing Cross 3 min walk
→ Embankment 2 min walk