This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for Edinburgh Festival Fringe
Mr Darwin's Tree
The Edinburgh Festival Fringe is the biggest arts festival in the world. During August, the Royal Mile becomes the city's most colourful and exciting artery when the vibrant theatre and street performers become the face of the festival, with tourists flocking from the world over to queue up for a glimpse of some bohemian mastery.
During the festival the Royal Mile is pedestrianised and completely closed to traffic. Performers from far and wide pour into Edinburgh to fire throw, sword swallow, try a new tune, or chain themselves to themselves! A wheelin' and spinning carnivale world comes to life in Edinburgh when August hits.
See www.edfringe.com for further information.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
→ Waverley 7 min walk