This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Breabach' show
See all dates for Saltire Festival
St Andrew’s Day Trad Fest: Barluath, East Lothian Massed Pipes And Drums: Breabach
The Saltire Festival is an annual celebration of St. Andrew’s Day, bringing together the very best of
Scotland in the Home of the Flag. The Festival takes place throughout East Lothian, taking in the
stunning beaches, rolling countryside and pristine towns and villages of East Lothian.
Visit www.saltirefestival.com for more information.
Scottish firebrands Breabach are one of the most talked about bands on the folk scene. Their innovative celtic style, blending double bagpipes, flute, fiddle, song and Scottish stepdance, brings to the stage, flare, excitement and diversity rarely seen from such a young group.
Their enviable musicianship is coupled with a delightful ability to connect with their audience and has gained Breabach international recognition as one of Scotland’s leading new acts.
Breabach tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: National Museum Of Flight