This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
The Old Woman Who Swallowed A Fly
From your five a day to the latest weight loss plan, consumers have been presented with some remarkable dieting plans down the years but none so delightful and memorable as the one enjoyed by the old lady in the nursery rhyme There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly.
First written as a song in 1953 it was a chart topping hit for singer, actor and all round good guy Burl Ives before being adapted into a best selling book by Pam Adams a few years later.
This version, found in schools, nurseries and homes across the world is soon to be celebrating its 40th anniversary and to mark the occasion popular children's author Steven Lee (How The Koala Learnt To Hug, The Witch's Bogey) has turned this much loved tale into a magical musical stage show written especially for children to enjoy with their parents.
With a feast of first class games, colourful animal characters and heart warming fun it's the family treat you can enjoy between meals without ruining your appetite!
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Carnegie Hall
Phone: 01383 602 302
Disabled Bookings: 01383 602 302
→ Dunfermline Town 6 min walk