Wed 23rd Jan at 7:00pm
The Dumb Waiter And Other Short Stories
@ The Met, Bury
Featuring: Pen to Paper, What's The Script
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
The Dumb Waiter And Other Short Stories : Pen to Paper, What's The Script
Harold Pinter's The Dumb Waiter follows two hit men, Ben and Gus, who are anxiously anticipating the arrival of their next hit. Things take an unexpected turn when they receive mysterious orders from an unknown source...
The second half of the evening will be made up from published sketches and monologues from various playwrights, including original work from PenToPaper Productions - who specialise in original writing and devising new material.
Some highlights will include a sketch from PenToPaper's original dramedy Stubble, a segment from a play by young playwright Jake Urry, Waiting for Nico, and a scene from an upcoming tour of PenToPaper's first original stage show due to debut in the UK in Summer 2013.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Met
Phone: 0161 761 2216
Disabled Bookings: 0161 761 2216