This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Ukulele Funhouse Orchestra' show
World Domination Tour: Ukulele Funhouse Orchestra
"16 Ukuleles bass and drums infiltrating democracy in order to create a ukuleliament, a ruling body where music drives decision making, and where politics are carried out with a smile. UFO would like to admit that they would be prepared to power share with the Lib Dems if necessary.
Tickets from the Tobacco Factory 01179 020344"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Ukulele nonsense that includes opera, classical music and pop, all delivered with great humour by this good natured ensemble that has attracted a huge following in the North Somerset area.
It's 16 ukuleles, a bass player, and a drummer who gives the impression of a demented poltergeist let loose in a kitchen armed with a pair of wooden spoons.
Ukulele Funhouse Orchestra tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Bristol Folk House
Bookings: 0117 926 2987
→ Clifton Down 15 min walk