This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Festival Of Economics: Economics In Crisis
This session turns the spotlight on the subject of economics itself. Economists will try to debate honestly the weaknesses as well as the strengths of the subject, and respond to some of the challenges from critics. What is the status of economic knowledge, and how much does the subject need to change because of the crisis?
Chair: Richard Marshall
Aditya Chakrabortty, economics leader writer at the Guardian
Diane Coyle, Enlightenment Economics, author of The Economics of Enough: How to Run the Economy as If the Future Matters.
Paul Ormerod, Volterra Partners, author of Positive Linking: How Networks and Incentives Can Revolutionise the World and Why Most Things Fail
Carol Propper, Professor, Economics of Public Policy, University of Bristol
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
→ Bedminster 17 min walk
→ Bristol Temple Meads 17 min walk