FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Back by popular demand for one night only!
After deciding to invite his family around for dinner Uncle Ben soon regrets his
arrangements when things go down the pan.
Every family has their problems but no family can match this one. Collet and Robert bring their relationship issues; Ben's son Ryan brings a heap of problems and a funny smell with him and then Maggie is a problem in herself. Can Uncle Ben cope?
For age 14 and over.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Drum Arts Centre
144 Potters Lane
B6 4UU 52.498898, -1.894472
Bookings: 0121 333 2444