FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Inside Out… What You Don’t See
A showcase of original work by participants in Maghaberry Prison’s Donard Programme which relates key themes of personality disorder to lived experiences.
The exhibition is held in conjunction with the annual British and Irish Group for the Study of Personality Disorder conference at the Belfast Hilton hotel.
The Donard programme enables participants to explore personal experiences of personality disorder. With support from the Prison’s art therapist, they are encouraged to communicate their experiences through artistic media, thereby giving a voice to this traditionally silenced group.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
2 Lanyon Place
BT1 3LP 54.596188, -5.919524
Bookings: 028 9033 4455
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan