This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Literary Lunchtimes - Poetry Picnic And Love Sucks
Get more out of your lunchtime with readings and specially themed events, showcasing works by popular writers.
Explore the other side of Valentine’s Day with live music from Ursula Burns, poems by Scott Jamison and new theatre from Nicholas Boyle.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Ulster Hall
Enquiries: 028 9032 3900
Bookings: 028 9033 4455
Disabled Bookings: 028 9033 4460