This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Grand Opera Of Belarus' show
Madam Butterfly: Grand Opera Of Belarus
Puccini's Madame Butterfly is the magnificent story of a trusting Japanese maiden that catches the attention and affections of an American officer.
In order to become his bride she must cross cultural boundaries and defy the will of her family. Alone, she faithfully awaits his return.
However, she has a serious dilemma at her hands. Madam Butterfly is a deeply tragic and gripping opera that will truly affect its spectator.
Sung in Italian with English subtitles.
The theatre is one of the three theatres in the former Soviet Union to receive the status 'Bolshoi'. The National Opera and Ballet Theatre opened in 1933 and quickly gained an exceptional reputation for its high quality and professionalism. The theatre toured the most prestigious stages in the former Soviet Union, including the honourable, Bolshoi theatre in Moscow. It gained the honorary 'Bolshoi' status in 1940, (translated 'Grand') and was given the title 'Academic' in 1964.
Grand Opera Of Belarus tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Bookings: 01268 465 465
Disabled Bookings: 01268 465 465
→ Basildon 6 min walk