This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
My Gay Best Friend: Louise Jameson
Louise Jameson stars as Racquell, a fiftysomething would-be diva who works in Boots, but is about to make her stage debut. She's locked herself in the ladies loo, furious because her gay best friend Gavin (Nigel Fairs) isn't there to support her; he's sitting in a walk-in wardrobe about to become a father with a lesbian couple and a turkey baster...
The show has universal appeal with adult content. You'll laugh, cry and think.
Suitable for ages 14+ years.
'Witty, articulate and touching' (The Latest)
'A compelling piece... a short, sweet, rather lovely evening of theatre' (G Scene).
Image © Louise Jameson
Star of TV's Dr Who, Bergerac and Eastenders amongst others.
During her 40 year career as an actress, Louise's first love, the theatre, has seen her on stage with both the National and Royal Shakespeare Companies plus Oxford, Cambridge, Bristol, and St Andrew reps.
Louise Jameson tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Queens Theatre
Bookings: 01271 316 063
Disabled Bookings: 01271 316 063
→ Barnstaple 9 min walk