This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Evening Classes - Part 1 (for New Students)
"From 2013 our evening classes will come in two seperate five evening parts. Part 1 will be for new students with a Part 2 available for returning students. Note that the course cost is for Part 1 only.
Part 1 runs one evening a week over five weeks and builds your basic skills and techniques with fun recipes. Alex Connell, our principal tutor, will guide you to create a range of wonderful vegetarian dishes you will enjoy time and time again. This sociable and practical course is open to anyone interested in cooking and great food.cordonvert.co.uk/cv08/course.aspx?page=18&course=106"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Cordon Vert Cookery School
The Vegetarian Society
Parkdale, Dunham Road
WA14 4QG 53.385006, -2.367780
Phone: 0161 925 2000
→ Altrincham 18 min walk