The Black Swan Inn has a cosy and homely main bar area with an inviting open fire, the Oak room with its traditional wood panelled walls, a traditional old world dining room, a large function room with its 22,000 or more faces intricately painted onto the wood panelling and 3 Luxury letting rooms with hand carved wooden 4 poster beds.
They are renowned throughout York for their Folk evenings (Thursday Nights) and traditional menu featuring dishes from the weird (pigeon pie) to the wonderful (their famous steak and ale and Yorkshire pies).
12 upcoming events at Black Swan:
Track Black Swan
- You are tracking The Black Swan Inn
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Black Swan Inn
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Charity Folk Evening In Aid Of Seeability:
Stan Graham, Ramshackle , Nigel Waite
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Black Swan Inn? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Black Swan Inn' also like:
Do you represent The Black Swan Inn, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page