FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Christmas VIP
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Thomas Maguire & Fhiona Ennis dates are announced
The next generation of country music in Ireland brings us a new alliance in the form of Thomas Maguire and Fhiona Ennis. This Co Fermanagh / Co Wexford combination was born in 2005 with the release of their very first duet 'Promised To John'. At that time both artists were working separately with their own bands but as time would tell both artists would combine their talents to form Irelands current only male/female country duo on the bigger touring scene.
See more info at thomasmaguire.com
Image © Thomas Maguire & Fhiona Ennis
Thomas Maguire & Fhiona Ennis tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Jul 2008.
Thomas Maguire & Fhiona Ennis Tour Dates
Track Thomas Maguire & Fhiona Ennis
- You are tracking Thomas Maguire & Fhiona Ennis
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,208,244 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Thomas Maguire & Fhiona Ennis
Alert me when new Thomas Maguire & Fhiona Ennis tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Thomas Maguire & Fhiona Ennis.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Thomas Maguire & Fhiona Ennis tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,208,244 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Thomas Maguire & Fhiona Ennis? Why not write a review?
Fans who like 'Thomas Maguire & Fhiona Ennis' also like:
Do you represent Thomas Maguire & Fhiona Ennis, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page