FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Canadian alt-rock four-piece, who also bring in elements of country and acoustic to their sound. They became the first act to sign to 604 Records, the label owned by Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger. They have toured with Black Stone Cherry on a few occasions, picking up new fans each time, and have notched up seven top 10 hits on the Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks Chart, including two no.1 hits.
See more info at theoryofadeadman.com
Theory Of A Deadman tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Jul 2009.
8 Theory Of A Deadman Tour Dates
Track Theory Of A Deadman
- You are tracking Theory Of A Deadman
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,180,663 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Theory Of A Deadman
Newcastle University Student Union (NE1 8QB)
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: tour dates on your web site
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 8th Oct: Theory Of A Deadman announced a new Norwich date
- Friday 2nd Oct: Theory Of A Deadman tickets now on sale
- Tuesday 29th Sep: Theory Of A Deadman announced a new Glasgow date
- Monday 28th Sep: Theory Of A Deadman announced 6 new tour dates
- Tuesday 15th Sep: View Experience Packages available!
Have Your Say
- Read the full review and 4 more
Thouroghly enjoyed this Gig,although you couldn't always hear Tylers lyrics as the music was sometimes louder than he was.
The accoustic sets were brilliant though.
Glad they played more of the new album saw them recenly @ academy and they played the songs they missed then.
Also some great classics from the… (cont'd) Julie from Birmingham
Have you seen Theory Of A Deadman? Write a review
Fans who like 'Theory Of A Deadman' also like:
Do you represent Theory Of A Deadman, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page