The Rezillos are a classic 70s punk band from Edinburgh, Scotland, reunited and reformed for the new Millennium. Best known to many for their 1978 British Top 20 hit 'Top Of The Pops' as well as the classics 'Destination Venus' and 'I Can't Stand My Baby' and '(My baby Does) Good Sculptures'. They released the single 'Out Of this World' on CD, download and 7" vinyl on December 1st 2011.
In March 2015 they released they're long awaited (37 years!) second album, ZERO, which was univerally hailed as a worthy follow up. They toured this album supporting The Stranglers round the UK, toured the US and Canada in May and again in July 2015 and ended the year with a two month headline tour throughout the UK.
Original members Fay Fife, Eugene Reynolds and Angel Paterson are augmented by Chris Agnew on bass and Jim Brady guitar.
See more info at rezillos.rocks
9 The Rezillos Tour Dates
40th Anniversary Concert:
Preston Guild Hall & Charter Theatre (PR1 1HT)
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: tour dates on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 18th Apr: The Rezillos to appear at Preston Guild Hall & Charter Theatre in September
- Friday 6th Apr: The Rezillos to appear at La Belle Angele, Edinburgh in October
- Wednesday 4th Apr: The Rezillos to appear at Thekla, Bristol in September
- Tuesday 27th Mar: The Rezillos announced 2 new tour dates
- Wednesday 21st Mar: The Rezillos to appear at Brudenell Social Club, Leeds in September
Have Your Say
- Read the full review and 1 more
Saw them at Rebellion in Blackpool a few years ago for first time as they split up the week I was supposed to see them in Manchester back in 1978...
Absolutely brilliant, energy, Fay Fife still has great legs, the highlight of the night even if my favourite band SLF came… (cont'd) Paul
Have you seen The Rezillos? Write a review
Fans who like 'The Rezillos' also like:
Do you represent The Rezillos, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page