FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new The Joni Mitchell Project dates are announced
An extraordinary rendition of the works of Joni Mitchell, featuring Sally Barker (The Poozies) with Glenn Hughes on piano and Debbie Cassell on banjo and backing vocals. The Joni Mitchell Project was conceived after Sally was asked to perform 'Coyote' as Joni in a tribute version of Martin Scorsese's film 'The Last Waltz'.
See more info at joni-mitchell-project.co.uk
The Joni Mitchell Project tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Jun 2008.
The Joni Mitchell Project Tour Dates
Track The Joni Mitchell Project
- You are tracking The Joni Mitchell Project
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,368,006 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for The Joni Mitchell Project
Alert me when new The Joni Mitchell Project tour dates are announced...
You are tracking The Joni Mitchell Project.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new The Joni Mitchell Project tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,368,006 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen The Joni Mitchell Project? Why not write a review?
Fans who like 'The Joni Mitchell Project' also like:
Do you represent The Joni Mitchell Project, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page