FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The Graveltones are Jimmy O and Mikey Sorbello, a heavy blues and rock 'n' roll duo from Australia, now residing in London. Their lyrics have been compared to Dylan, their riffs compared to Rage Against The Machine, their vocals to Howling Wolf and their beats to Bonham. They also take influences from Captain Beefheart and John Lee Hooker to Zeppelin.
The boys picked up 'Best New Band' at 2013's prestigious Classic Rock Awards and have met with rapturous reviews for their live shows. “The Graveltones live are a phenomenal experience for a mere duo. Watching them bulldozes any presumption of a new White Stripes or Black Keys thanks to their Bonham-esque thunder drumming and cocooning vocals” - Londonist.
See more info at thegraveltones.com
The Graveltones tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Mar 2013.
4 The Graveltones Tour Dates
Track The Graveltones
- You are tracking The Graveltones
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,368,930 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: tour dates on your web site
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 9th Mar: The Graveltones to appear at The Rocksteady, London in April
- Thursday 2nd Mar: The Graveltones to appear at Surf Cafe, Tynemouth in April
Have Your Say
- Have you seen The Graveltones? Why not write a review?
Fans who like 'The Graveltones' also like:
Do you represent The Graveltones, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page