FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Richard Shelton dates are announced
This popular crooner - known to fans of TV's Emmerdale as Dr Adam Forsythe - delivers swinging standards in the Sinatra style and is a star of the West End stage and host of BBC Radio 1's Friday Night Is Music Night.
Richard has performed as Sinatra in front of Prince Charles at Windsor Castle, Prince Albert Of Monaco in Monte Carlo and has been twice personally chosen by Elton John to perform at his White Tie and Tiara Ball.
He's even performed Sinatra in Hollywood with movie star Jeff Goldblum accompanying him on piano.
'Richard Shelton is splendid' (The Times)
'Shelton captures Sinatra perfectly) (The Guardian)
'Marvellously played by Richard Shelton... Singing the hits with style' (The Daily Telegraph).
See more info at richardshelton.co.uk
Richard Shelton Tour Dates
Track Richard Shelton
- You are tracking Richard Shelton
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,300,401 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Richard Shelton
Alert me when new Richard Shelton tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Richard Shelton.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Richard Shelton tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,300,401 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Richard Shelton? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Richard Shelton, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page