FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- Edinburgh Fringe
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new R. Ring dates are announced
R. Ring may be a relatively new band, but the duo of Mike Montgomery and Kelley Deal are no strangers to the music scene. Montgomery has played in the Cincinnati-based band Ampline for ten years, and Deal is guitarist for alt-rock legends the Breeders. Performing as a duo with vocals, guitars and keys. It is sparse, chaotic, abrasive and lulling, often within the same song.
See more info at facebook.com/rringsings
R. Ring tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Nov 2012.
R. Ring Tour Dates
Track R. Ring
- You are tracking R. Ring
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for R. Ring
Alert me when new R. Ring tour dates are announced...
You are tracking R. Ring.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new R. Ring tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen R. Ring? Why not write a review?
Fans who like 'R. Ring' also like:
Mica Levi (Micachu And The Shapes)
Mica Levi (Micachu And The Shapes): 2 UK Tour Dates
Do you represent R. Ring, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page