Get an alert when new Queen dates are announced
One of the best loved rock bands of all time, Queen were originally formed in 1968, and went on to achieve huge commercial success - only The Beatles have spent more time in the UK charts.
The band split after the tragic death of their iconic frontman Freddie Mercury, and it was only in 2004 that the decision was made to play live as a group again and the band hit the road with Paul Rogers, whose strong voice and experience with other legendary bands (Free, Bad Company) meant that Queen were able to recapture the excitement of their heyday.
Queen returned again in 2012, joined by US singer-songwriter Adam Lambert. The band first teamed up with Adam Lambert in 2009 to perform their rock anthem "We Are the Champions" on American Idol's season eight finale. Lambert and Queen partnered again in 2011 at the MTV European Music Awards in Belfast, before hitting the road in the summer of 2012 for their first live concerts together. They are back together for a UK arena tour in 2017.
See more info at queenonline.com
Queen tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Jan 2005.
Queen Tour Dates
- You are tracking Queen
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Queen
Alert me when new Queen tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Queen.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Queen tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Fans who like 'Queen' also like:
Do you represent Queen, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page