FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Tickets
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Brit Awards 2016
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Nigel Harman dates are announced
Nigel's television appearances include Red Cap and Doctors but he is most famous for his role as Dennis Watts in Eastenders. He has experience of Shakespearian theatre as well as appearing in a several musicals including My One And Only and Mamma Mia! Other theatre work includes Damn Yankees, Privates on Parade, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Much Ado About Nothing and Three Sisters.
Nigel Harman tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Dec 2005.
Nigel Harman Tour Dates
Track Nigel Harman
- You are tracking Nigel Harman
Fans of this artist also track:
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,235,672 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Nigel Harman
Alert me when new Nigel Harman tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Nigel Harman.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Nigel Harman tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,235,672 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
i am a big fan of nigel harman and have been for about 8 years.
i think he is a very talented actor as well as gorgeous.
he always gives a great performance in all his work.
although parts he has played make him a rogue he comes across as very cute and… (cont'd) himself
Have you seen Nigel Harman? Write a review
Fans who like 'Nigel Harman' also like:
Do you represent Nigel Harman, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page