FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Liz Carr dates are announced
Liz Carr is a wheelchair using actor, writer, stand-up comedian and broadcaster. She began her performing career when she co-founded the disabled women's comedy sketch group 'Nasty Girls' in 2001. In 2003 she trained with Graeae Theatre Company and worked with The Young Vic. She made her stand-up debut with Abnormally Funny People in 2005, was runner up in the prestigious Hackney Empire New Act Competition in 2007 and is now a regular on both the disability and mainstream comedy circuits.
See more info at lizcarr.co.uk
Liz Carr tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Apr 2006.
Liz Carr Tour Dates
No current UK tour dates for Liz Carr
Alert me when new Liz Carr tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Liz Carr.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Liz Carr tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,369,495 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Liz Carr? Why not write a review?
Fans who like 'Liz Carr' also like:
Do you represent Liz Carr, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page