FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Liz Carr is a wheelchair using actor, writer, stand-up comedian and broadcaster. She began her performing career when she co-founded the disabled women's comedy sketch group 'Nasty Girls' in 2001. In 2003 she trained with Graeae Theatre Company and worked with The Young Vic. She made her stand-up debut with Abnormally Funny People in 2005, was runner up in the prestigious Hackney Empire New Act Competition in 2007 and is now a regular on both the disability and mainstream comedy circuits.
See more info at lizcarr.co.uk
Liz Carr tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Apr 2006.
2 Liz Carr Tour Dates
Track Liz Carr
- You are tracking Liz Carr
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,292,197 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: tour dates on your web site
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Liz Carr? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Liz Carr, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page