Lee Ridley aka Lost Voice Guy is disabled but not silent. Born with Cerebral Palsy, complications at birth resulted in Lee losing his ability to speak. Undaunted, Lee started performing stand up comedy earlier in 2012 using an iPad tablet computer, and after an unprecedented meteoric rise and publicity from local and national press, is now headlining comedy clubs across the country.
'A wondeful comedian' (Matt Lucas)
'A very funny guy' (Ross Noble).
See more info at lostvoiceguy.com
Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy) tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Aug 2012.
5 Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy) Tour Dates
Track Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy)
- You are tracking Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy)
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: tour dates on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 18th Apr: Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy) to appear at Rich Mix, London in April
- Thursday 12th Apr: Kendal Calling 2018 added Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy) to the roster
- Monday 9th Apr: Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy) to appear at The Moody Mare, Maidstone in June
- Monday 26th Mar: Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy) to appear at Komedia, Brighton in May
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy)? Why not write a review?
Fans who like 'Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy)' also like:
Do you represent Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy), or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page