Laurence Clark is a British stand-up comedian, writer, actor, presenter, and disability rights campaigner. Laurence was born with cerebral palsy and uses his line of work to alter the general public’s perceptions of disabled people.
With TV appearances on BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5, Laurence starred in the BBC One documentary We Won’t Drop the Baby. He was awarded Shortlist magazine’s Funniest New Comedian, regularly performs with the comedy collective Abnormally Funny People and came runner-up in the Amused Moose Edinburgh Laughter Awards.
See more info at laurenceclark.co.uk
1 Laurence Clark Tour Date
Track Laurence Clark
- You are tracking Laurence Clark
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: tour dates on your web site
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Laurence Clark? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Laurence Clark, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page