Inspired by his father at the early age of only six years-old, Kris was already making appearances on stage before turning ten. He has since gone on to spend more than twenty years thrilling audiences throughout the globe playing live. The UK based guitarist has extensive experience touring in various bands, throughout the UK, Europe and USA, as both a solo artist and session musician.
A published author who has written many guitar technique columns, books and instructional DVDs; Kris Barras has also been a featured lecturer at the distinguished Academy of Music and Sound. Kris currently writes a guitar technique column for Blues Matters magazine.
Kris Barras' second album, 'Lucky 13' reached number 2 in both the Amazon Blues Charts and the iTunes charts within the first week of release, only behind Joe Bonamassa.
The band have become one of the must-see bands of 2017. Appearances at some of Europe's biggest Rock/Blues festivals, including Ramblin' Man Fair (UK) Rawa Blues (Poland) and Bliuzo Naktys (Lithuania) have ensured that the band are mixing it with the big boys.
The KBB are due to embark on their first Headline European tour in September 2017 playing in countries such as Germany, Holland, Poland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Czech republic and Slovakia.
The much anticipated third album is scheduled for release in March 2018 and the band have a full UK tour booked, as well as European dates, in support of this release.
See more info at krisbarrasband.com
Image © MARCIN_KANIAK
Kris Barras Band tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Nov 1999.
13 Kris Barras Band Tour Dates
Track Kris Barras Band
- You are tracking Kris Barras Band
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: tour dates on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 25th Apr: Kris Barras Band to appear at Rainton Meadows Arena, Sunderland in June
- Thursday 19th Apr: Kris Barras Band to appear at Night & Day Cafe, Manchester in September
- Wednesday 11th Apr: Rock And Blues Custom Show 2018 added Kris Barras Band to the roster
- Monday 9th Apr: New review for Kris Barras Band
- Thursday 29th Mar: Kris Barras Band announced 4 new tour dates
Have Your Say
- Read the full review and 1 more
Hartlepool Supporters - 7th April.
Well, a sold-out Hartlepool Supporters were serving that "different gravy" again on Saturday; this time a larger portion at Kris & his band were invited back as headliners. And wow, how they've grown into it in the space of a year. Will Beavis and Elliott Blackler… (cont'd) Mike from Shildon
Have you seen Kris Barras Band? Write a review
Do you represent Kris Barras Band, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page