FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The ultimate tribute to Queen featuring Patrick Myers as Freddie Mercury, performing since 1993. Killer Queen give peformances as close to the real thing as possible, leading to the band being chosen to represent Queen in a restaged tribute to Live Aid concert held by Sir Bob Geldof!
They also scored a No 1 hit when they were asked to recreate Queen's harmonies for 'The Real Life' by Fatboy Slim in 2001.
'This guy is not to be missed' (Editor http://www.BrianMay.com – the official Brian May website).
See more info at killerqueenonline.co.uk
Killer Queen tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Oct 2006.
7 Killer Queen Tour Dates
Track Killer Queen
- You are tracking Killer Queen
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,292,328 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: tour dates on your web site
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Monday 18th Jul: Killer Queen to play Hexagon, Reading in June 2017
- Tuesday 5th Jul: Killer Queen to play Derngate Theatre, Northampton in October
Have Your Say
- Read the full review and 1 more
This is the first time I have seen this group and I have to say they were flipping amazing, totally different to anything else I have ever seen.
The tribute bands these days seem far better than a lot of the bands that are about today.
Thoroughly enjoyed the show and would… (cont'd) Eileen
Have you seen Killer Queen? Write a review
Fans who like 'Killer Queen' also like:
GaGa (The Ultimate Tribute to Queen)
GaGa (The Ultimate Tribute to Queen): 4 UK Tour Dates
One Night Of Queen With Gary Mullen
One Night Of Queen With Gary Mullen: 14 UK Tour Dates
Do you represent Killer Queen, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page