Get an alert when new Ginger Baker's Jazz Confusion dates are announced
Having worked with some of the biggest names in music – everyone from Johnny Rotten to Eric Clapton, Max Roach to Fela Kuti – one of rock’s most legendary hell raisers, Ginger Baker, is back with a new band and a brand new sound. Now living in South Africa, the man charged with pretty much inventing the drum solo says to expect a highly charged, progressive mix of jazz, fusion and African sounds in the style of jazz giant Thelonious Monk.
Ginger Baker's Jazz Confusion tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Jun 2012.
Ginger Baker's Jazz Confusion Tour Dates
Track Ginger Baker's Jazz Confusion
- You are tracking Ginger Baker's Jazz Confusion
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Ginger Baker's Jazz Confusion
Alert me when new Ginger Baker's Jazz Confusion tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Ginger Baker's Jazz Confusion.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Ginger Baker's Jazz Confusion tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read the full review and 2 more
First of all thanks to the band for a fantastic evening at the Cheese and Grain in Frome and was pleased to see it was a sell out which made a great atmosphere in the hall.Like many people in the audience (average age about 55!) I didn't really know what… (cont'd) Tim
Have you seen Ginger Baker's Jazz Confusion? Write a review
Fans who like 'Ginger Baker's Jazz Confusion' also like:
Do you represent Ginger Baker's Jazz Confusion, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page