FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Xmas VIP
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new George Dillon dates are announced
George Dillon first acted in Berkoff's East as a first year student at Manchester University in November 1979. On graduation in 1983 he founded No Alternative Theatre Company and toured Berkoff's Decadence and Greek for the next three years. He then worked with Steven Berkoff in 1986, appearing in Sink The Belgrano! and made his film debut in 1987 in Hannah's War.
'A tour-de-force by Dillon and well worth seeing' (Metro, London).
See more info at georgedillon.com
Image © George Dillon
George Dillon Tour Dates
Track George Dillon
- You are tracking George Dillon
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,333,468 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for George Dillon
Alert me when new George Dillon tour dates are announced...
You are tracking George Dillon.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new George Dillon tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,333,468 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
This was a stunning , beautifully acted performance from start to finish. Dillon's ability to draw out the meaning of the Gospel through his stress on certain words, his use of pauses, accents, the way he moved and used the stage and his extraordinary stamina was inspiring. Both myself and… (cont'd) Louise from Southwick
Have you seen George Dillon? Write a review
Do you represent George Dillon, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page