FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- Edinburgh Fringe
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Experimental Audio Research dates are announced
A journey into the generation and compostion of experimental sound. AKA Sonic Boom or Peter Kember, from Spacemen 3, and the later Spectrum. Octaves and tremelos, soundscapes of programming, guitar wobbles, eclectic noise and evenings of contemporay sitar music. Transparent radiation never sounded this good.
See more info at sonic-boom.info
Experimental Audio Research Tour Dates
Track Experimental Audio Research
- You are tracking Experimental Audio Research
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Experimental Audio Research
Alert me when new Experimental Audio Research tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Experimental Audio Research.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Experimental Audio Research tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Experimental Audio Research? Why not write a review?
Fans who like 'Experimental Audio Research' also like:
Do you represent Experimental Audio Research, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page