FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Chumbawamba dates are announced
Leeds-based Chumbawamba have been around for more than 20 years and still refuse to be easily categorised, they stepped into the mainstream spotlight at 1998's Brit Awards when member Danbert Nobacon poured a bucket of water over Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott to protest over treatment of the Liverpool striking dockers.
See more info at chumba.com
Chumbawamba Tour Dates
- You are tracking Chumbawamba
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,318,275 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Chumbawamba
Alert me when new Chumbawamba tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Chumbawamba.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Chumbawamba tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,318,275 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
I've been a fan of Chumbawamba for 20 yrs. Yes that includes the "Tubthumping" days! I have all their albums and have seen them on numerous occasions. The change to acoustic was a natural progression.( Love it! part of album "Swinging with Raymond"). They still sing some of the "oldies"… (cont'd) Sue from Bolton
Have you seen Chumbawamba? Write a review
Fans who like 'Chumbawamba' also like:
Do you represent Chumbawamba, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page